UCFS SCHOOL BASED HEALTH CENTER
Healthy kids make better learners!
Have a problem? Need to talk? We can help!
UCFS offers a School-Based Health Center located at Norwich Technical High School.
We are located on the first floor across from the Art department.
Tuesday and Thursday from 7-2:30 when school is in session.
Complete Health Services Including:
- Physical Exams: School, sport, pre-college, pre-op.
- Illness visits: asthma, acne, sore throat, allergies, etc.
- Prescriptions and medication: available on-site and by prescription
- Dental Hygiene Exam and Cleaning: Open every other Wednesday
- Behavioral Health Counseling: Available every Tuesday.
- Immunizations: All age-appropriate vaccines and flu vaccines are available.
- Lab tests: STD's, anemia, rapid strep; other lab work ordered as needed
- Reproductive Health Counseling
TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Either stop by or call for more information.
Make sure to complete our Health Forms before your visit so we can assist you!